The Philosophy in Public Spaces Initiative is making deep discussion part of community life. Take a look at our calendar to find the discussions that are right for you!
Philosophy in Public Spaces events include:
- Think & Drink philosophy discussions at Boulder County breweries, cideries, and distilleries (BoCo is known for its craft brews & spirits!)
- Pop Culture & Philosophy Discussions for all ages at the Longmont Senior Center
- Film & Philosophy Discussions
- TV & Philosophy Discussions
- Family Philosophy Nights
- Philosophy Walks and Hikes
To bring philosophy to your organization or community group, contact Kelly Cowling, 720-224-3804, firstname.lastname@example.org, 303 Atwood St., Suite 5 Longmont, CO 80501.
Thanks to our Philosophy in Public Spaces (PiPS) partners: